In compliance with the duty of information contained in the Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Social Services of Information and Electronic Commerce, the following data is reflected below:
the person who owns the web domain es UNITED CARO, SLU, with address Ctra. Benamaurel, 64. Pol. Ind. El Baico (18800 Baza- Granada – Spain) CIF number B-18806190, Telephone: (+34) 958 71 22 83 Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Access and / or use of this portal by UNITED CARO, S.L.U. attributes the condition of USER that accepts abovementioned access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected here. The aforementioned Conditions will be applicable independently of the General Contract Conditions that are mandatory to implement.
USE OF THE PORTAL
www.unitedcaro.com provides the USER access to the variety of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to UNITED CARO, S.L.U. or its licensors.
The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal.
The USER promises to make appropriate use of the contents and services that UNITED CARO, S.L.U. offers through its portal; and with an enunciative but not limiting character, not to use them to (I) engage in illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities; (II) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, protecting terrorism or attacking human rights; (III) cause damage to physical and logical systems of UNITED CARO, SLU, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage ; (IV) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
UNITED CARO, S.L.U. reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attempt against youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, their judgment, they will not be suitable for publication.
In any case, UNITED CARO, S.L.U. will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
UNITED CARO, S.L.U. by itself or as assignee, is the owner of all the industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained in it (for example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, combinations of colors, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.).
All rights reserved: under the Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including methods of making them available the full scope or a part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of UNITED CARO, SLU are strictly prohibited.
The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by UNITED CARO, S.L.U. You can visualize the elements of the portal and even print them, copy them and store them on your computer’s hard drive or on any other physical medium, as long as it is solely and exclusively for personal and private use.
The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the page of UNITED CARO, S.L.U.
EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY
UNITED CARO, S.L.U. is not responsible, in any way, for damages of any kind that may have been caused by errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or deleterious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid it.
UNITED CARO, S.L.U. reserves the right to carry out without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate in their portal, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which they appear or located in their portal.
In case there were links or hyperlinks to other internet sites at the www.unitedcaro.com, UNITED CARO, S.L.U. will not exercise any type of control over mentioned sites and contents.
In any way UNITED CARO, S.L.U. will not assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical responsibility, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks or other websites of Internet.
Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
RIGHT OF EXCLUSION
UNITED CARO, S.L.U. reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior notice, on its own or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use.
UNITED CARO, S.L.U. pursues the violation of the present conditions and any misuse of its portal exercising all civil and criminal activities that may correspond in law.
PRESENT CONDITIONS MODIFICATION AND DURATION
UNITED CARO, S.L.U. may modify at any time the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be in force and duly published until they are modified by others.
APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between UNITED CARO, S.L.U. and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any controversy will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Granada.
PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
In compliance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individual persons with regard to the processing of personal data and free data circulation, as well as in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights, we inform you that in UNITED CARO, SLU We believe and defend that your privacy is very important and that only you should be able to decide what use is made of your information.
For that reason, we have adapted to the European regulation of Protection of personal data and we put at your disposal everything you need to understand it and we ask you to tell us what we can and can not do with your data.
Who is responsible for your data?
- UNITED CARO, S.L.U.
- CIF: B-18806190.
- Telephone number: +34 958 71 22 83
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: unitedcaro.com
What are we going to use your data for?
In UNITED CARO, S.L.U. we use your personal data, under our legitimate interest:
- If you are a customer: to manage data in order to be able to provide the services that you require us to import, handle, store, distribute and export natural casings, artificial casings, edible and inedible casings; Importation, storage and distribution of condiments and spices; Import, storage and distribution of containers and materials suitable for food use.
- If you contact us through the web or social networks: to respond to information request. Your data will be processed in order to manage this contact, answer inquiries, questions or comments that you send us through the channels enabled for this purpose on our website.
- If you send us your CV: the information provided will be treated with the purpose of managing the reception of the CVs, as well as with the purpose of analyzing the candidate’s professional profile and, where appropriate, enabling participation in the processes of selection. Also, we inform you that from UNITED CARO, S.L.U. Automated decisions will not be made based on your profile.
To who will we communicate your data?
We have a series of legal obligations that we must comply with them regarding your data. Among them, we must provide these data when requested by the Tax Agency or there is a requirement. In addition, and always with your consent, your data will be transferred to those public or private entities that you indicate us for the realization of any type of procedure that you request us to manage in your representation.
You must take into account that if you contact our team through one of the social network profiles that UNITED CARO, S.L.U. makes available to users, in addition, to transfer the data you provide will also be given to the entities responsible for that social network. To know the use and data treatment by these entities, we advise you to read carefully the privacy policies of the social networks that you have active.
If you are also interested in contacting us to participate in a process of selection of personnel that is in progress, and your contact form comes from one of the job search portals and could be managed by the entity, you have to know that in addition to transferring your data to UNITED CARO, SLU you will also have transferred them previously (at your registration), to those job portals where you have your professional profile. You may know use, treatment and possible assignments of these portals, consulting their Privacy Policies.
Where do we get your data?
We get your data when
- You provide it through the contact form or when you sign up as a customer to buy our products.
- You contact us through the web or social networks.
- You send us your CV for possible personnel search processes.
What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
We inform you that you have the right to obtain confirmation about whether we are treating personal data that concerns you or not.
You will be able to access, rectify, suppress and oppose certain treatments, as well as exercise your right to treatment limitation, portability and not to be the subject of an individual decision based solely on an automated treatment.
- Access your data: You have the right to access your data to know what personal information we are dealing with that concerns you.
- Request rectification or deletion of your data: In certain circumstances, you have the right to rectify personal data that you consider inaccurate and that are subject to our treatment, as well as the right to request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary except for the purposes it was collected.
- Request limitation of your data processing: In certain circumstances, you will have the right to request the limitation of your data processing, in which case we inform you that we will only keep the data that you have asked limitation in the treatment for the exercise or defense of claims.
- While your data portability: In certain circumstances, you will have the right to receive the personal data that concern you, and that you have given us, in a structured format of common use and mechanical reading, as well as to be transmitted by our to another person responsible for the treatment.
- Deny your data processing: In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you will have the right to deny your data processing. In that case, we would stop treating them unless we must continue to do so for legitimate compelling reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims. In addition, at any time you can withdraw the consent for sending commercial communications.
Any interested person can submit a claim to the Spanish Data Protection Agency, especially when he is not satisfied with the exercise of rights. For more details, consult the website www.agpd.es.
How long do we keep your data?
– If you are a client: They will be kept until the end of the provision of the service, and once completed, until the elimination is requested by the interested party.
– If you have given us your consent to send commercial communications: Until you request to delete or you stipulate your intention not to continue receiving them.
– If you are a job applicant: Until the end of the selection process and, where appropriate, up to 3 more years.
– If you have contacted us through our web or social networks: Until the treatment ends or you request to delete of your data. UNITED CARO, S.L.U. must also keep certain information based on legal requirements.
UNITED CARO, S.L.U. complies with the guidelines of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council dd 27 April 2016 on the protection of individual persons with regard to personal data processing and its free circulation ( RGPD), as well as the Organic Law 3/2015, dd December 5, on Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights; and other regulations in force at any time, and ensures the correct use and treatment of the user’s personal data.
To do this, along with each form of collecting personal data, in the services that the user can request to firstname.lastname@example.org, will inform the user, according to the provisions of Article 15.1 of the RGPD, the following: (I) the purposes of the treatment; (II) the categories of personal data in question; (III) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data were communicated or will be communicated, in particular to recipients in third countries or international organizations; (IV) the period of conservation of personal data or, if this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this term; (V) the existence of the right to request from the person responsible the rectification or suppression of personal data or the limitation of the processing of personal data relating to the interested party, or to oppose such treatment; (VI) the right to file a claim with a supervisory authority; (VII) when the personal data has not been obtained from the interested party, any available information about its origin; (VIII) the existence of automated decisions, including the elaboration of profiles referred to in article 22.1 and 4 of the RGPD, and, at least in such cases, significant information on the logic applied, as well as the importance and expected consequences of said treatment for the interested party.
UNITED CARO, S.L.U. informs that it complies with Law 34/2002 dd July 11, Social Services of Information and Electronic Commerce and will request your consent to the processing of your email for commercial purposes at all times.